December 10, 2010 § Leave a comment
They say cold hands mean a warm heart, but cold feet just mean you’re feeling chilly. Keep someones toes all warm and cozy with the gift of these old-school slippers.
Available at: Urban Outfitters
From December 1st to 24th I will be posting a great present idea to help you out during the busy all holiday season, and they will all be under $50.
Check back daily to see new ones!
December 1, 2010 § 6 Comments
November is over and the time has come to shave off your ‘stash, but that doesn’t mean you can’t show you’re love for this classic facial hair all year long. These 10 clever products allow you to continue enjoying that notorious upper lip adornment even if you’ve removed yours (or you just can’t grow one).
1. The Original Mustache Love, on light grey – 6 oz stainless steel flask $18 USD @ Whimsy and Ink The print on this flask will put a ‘stash on your face while whatever you’re drinking will put hair on your chest.
2. Car Stash $40 USD @ urbanoutfitters.com You and your car can match, need I say more?
3. Fun Black Mustache Necklace $16 USD @ Goddess Of Jewelery Just pop this above your lip whenever you’re longing for a little upper lip love.
4. Hipster Mustache $8 USD @ urbanoutfitters.com Now everyone can have the quintessential hipster mustache they’ve been longing for! Does not include tall boy of Pabst Blue Ribbon.
6. Original Identify A Stash – set of seven $7 USD @ How Nice A different one for every day of the week, groom your own ‘stash so you can match!
Or if you’ve just been loving you facial hair way to much to part with it this early, keep it looking groomed, clean and classic with Man’s Face Stuff Moustache Wax ($9 USD, urbanoutfitters.com) in Gin and Tonic scent.
And don’t forget the true meaning on Movember, while mustaches are awesome in their own right, partnering them with a fundraiser to raise money for Prostate Cancer Research just adds to the cool factor. For more information on Movember in Canada, check out their official website: Movember Canada.
October 21, 2010 § 2 Comments
image credits: urbanoutfitters.com
First semester might almost be over, but that doesn’t mean that I’m still not searching for the perfect school bag. I’m not a fan of wearing backpacks, so I’ve been looking for a nice side bag to stash my laptop, notebooks and everything else I lug to class. I thought that with the sophisticated lady trend rising, it would be easy to find the perfect side satchel for my needs. But although many structured bags are being made, not many are big enough to fit everything I need.
For a long time I was considering the Longchamp Le Tote, but the round, thin straps had me worried seeing as I carry some pretty heavy books around. I was thinking about the leather satchel from H&M too, but the $150 price tag just wasn’t an option considering I only work part-time.
I was so excited when I saw the new Kimchi Blue Sophisticated Satchel at Urban Outfitters. It has a nice, structured shape, a side strap and its big enough to fit all my junk. It’s on-trend wit the FW runway shows, but simple and classic enough in style to last me longer than just one season. And, at $68 USD, it’s definitely more affordable than the H&M and Longchamp versions.