December 1, 2010 § 6 Comments
November is over and the time has come to shave off your ‘stash, but that doesn’t mean you can’t show you’re love for this classic facial hair all year long. These 10 clever products allow you to continue enjoying that notorious upper lip adornment even if you’ve removed yours (or you just can’t grow one).
1. The Original Mustache Love, on light grey – 6 oz stainless steel flask $18 USD @ Whimsy and Ink The print on this flask will put a ‘stash on your face while whatever you’re drinking will put hair on your chest.
2. Car Stash $40 USD @ urbanoutfitters.com You and your car can match, need I say more?
3. Fun Black Mustache Necklace $16 USD @ Goddess Of Jewelery Just pop this above your lip whenever you’re longing for a little upper lip love.
4. Hipster Mustache $8 USD @ urbanoutfitters.com Now everyone can have the quintessential hipster mustache they’ve been longing for! Does not include tall boy of Pabst Blue Ribbon.
6. Original Identify A Stash – set of seven $7 USD @ How Nice A different one for every day of the week, groom your own ‘stash so you can match!
Or if you’ve just been loving you facial hair way to much to part with it this early, keep it looking groomed, clean and classic with Man’s Face Stuff Moustache Wax ($9 USD, urbanoutfitters.com) in Gin and Tonic scent.
And don’t forget the true meaning on Movember, while mustaches are awesome in their own right, partnering them with a fundraiser to raise money for Prostate Cancer Research just adds to the cool factor. For more information on Movember in Canada, check out their official website: Movember Canada.
November 16, 2010 § 3 Comments
I heard about CarbonCopy through twitter and immediately went to check out the shop on Etsy. It’s full of carefully selected vintage finds, all in good condition and very reasonably priced – whether you’re shipping to the US or international. Also, you can always expect new stock, as the three girls who started it update their shop every Monday.
The great thing about vintage is that it’s so easy to incorporate it into your personal style. There was one item in particular that I could see seamlessly blending into my wardrobe. And being a student, it’s important for me to be able to have comfortable and fashionable shoes to slip on and run to class in. Here’s how I would wear CarbonCopy’s vintage find to class: